“Spirit Of The Past” collection
- One-of-a-kind historical costume doll/figurine.
- Made of polymer clay (head and shoulders, hands, legs and body), wire, craft batting and fabric.
- Height – 10 7/16″ (26.5 cm).
- Five layers of clothing. All garments were created according to the original patterns from the 18th century.
- Accessories: bonnet, flower basket (made of raffia) and flowers.
- “Flower Girl” was not created for playing. However, you can with great care take off and put on her bonnet, apron and her flower basket.
- You will receive “Flower Girl” in a beautiful decorative box. To take her out of the box you should untie the white ribbon and gently lift her out with the doll stand.
- Since “Flower Girl” was made for viewing, it would be better to put her in a display case or under a glass dome that will protect her from dust. Please keep her out of the sun and direct light to keep the fabric from fading.
Included in sale:
- Doll (with all accessories indicated in the doll description)
- Doll stand.
- Decorative box with lovely soft pillows.
- Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artist (Irina Gorelkina)
- Complimentary postcard